Thursday, September 28, 2023

Staying Fit on a Trip

 Staying fit while away can be a challenge.  While on a business trip Monday-Wednesday, I took some loop-style resistance bands with me.  I've posted about these before.  They are easy to pack and super useful.

These are the results of my Monday morning workout.  I did this workout in the room with just bodyweight and resistance bands.



The workout consisted of pushups, squats (with the resistance band), rows (with the resistance band) and lunges.

With a work session of 40 seconds on followed by 20 seconds of rest, my heart rate was pumping.

You don't have to have a hotel gym to get a workout on your trip.  You just need a little space and some creativity 😉.

For food ...

One dinner was a burrito bowl at Chipotle and two dinners were a Mediterranean quinoa bowl at Panera Bread.  I like the Mediterranean Bowl while travelling because it enables me to get in the healthy grains and greens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday Run Day

We arose around 7 and made our way to our favorite Bowling Green Park - The Loops at Lover's Lane.  This is a large park with a 1.6 mile...