Tuesday, November 22, 2022

Thankful for A Good Thing

Whoso findeth a wife findeth a good thing, and obtaineth favour of the LORD.  (Proverbs 18:22)

Sandra has been my faithful wife for over 20 years now, and I can say, without hesitation, that when God gave her to me, He gave me "a good thing."

She has helped to balance me, encourage me, and make me a better man for God than I would have been without her.

She is a patient, thoughtful, and kind woman who is my very best friend.

When I need encouragement, she's always there.  When I need to rant and growl sometimes in frustration, she listens patiently.  When I need some good biblical advice and encouragement, she's there with it.

Routinely, I thank the Lord for my dear wife.  She cares for me, our home, and others.  She is a nurturing soul who makes the lives of others better.

I love her dearly.

So, for Sandra, I say, "Thank you, Lord!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday Run Day

We arose around 7 and made our way to our favorite Bowling Green Park - The Loops at Lover's Lane.  This is a large park with a 1.6 mile...