Tuesday, January 3, 2023

Our Visit to the Ark

We received a gift of tickets to the Ark Encounter near Lexington, KY, so we visited this past week.

It was very impressive.  The entire exhibit is well done and worth a see.  I appreciate how the Gospel is primary there.  In many places, they have posted very clear Gospel presentations, and they didn't dumb it down.

I don't need a physical exhibit to believe the Bible or give me confidence in God; however, it's nice to see an attraction that isn't based on lies and wickedness.  

My wife and I had a great day together.  If you can go, I recommend it.  Here are some pics ...














No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday Run Day

We arose around 7 and made our way to our favorite Bowling Green Park - The Loops at Lover's Lane.  This is a large park with a 1.6 mile...