Monday, February 6, 2023

Today's Post-Workday Workout

 



When I arrived home from work, the sun was out and the temperature was pleasant, so I decided to make it a running day.  Sandra is doing the Couch-to-5K program, so I borrowed from her intervals today.

3 minute warmup walk

3 minute run, 1.5 minute walk

5 minute run, 2.5 minute walk

3 minute run, 1.5 minute walk

5 minute run, 2.5 minute walk

Afterwards, I retreated to my garage for a 10 minute upper body circuit.

40 seconds of pushups, 20 second rest

40 seconds of rows with a loop band, 20 second rest

40 seconds of crunches, 20 second rest

40 seconds of pull ups, 20 second rest

40 seconds of back extensions while extending arms and legs (face down on floor), 20 second rest

Repeat the entire circuit




No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday Run Day

We arose around 7 and made our way to our favorite Bowling Green Park - The Loops at Lover's Lane.  This is a large park with a 1.6 mile...