Wednesday, June 7, 2023

Finding Healthy Away from Home

This week, I have been in Eagan, MN on a business trip.

Not far from my room, I found this nice park trail to walk or run. 



Thankfully, there are sidewalks leading from the motel, and they offer a good running space.

A mile away, I discovered a restaurant that has a healthy option. Well, I should say that Sandra discovered it by researching it for me in advance 😊

They serve a bowl with quinoa, broccoli, sweet potato, hummus and cucumber, all in a yogurt harissa dressing. It was fantastic.

I'm thankful for healthy options on the road, but I'm ready to go home to my dear wife and her cooking.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday Run Day

We arose around 7 and made our way to our favorite Bowling Green Park - The Loops at Lover's Lane.  This is a large park with a 1.6 mile...