Saturday, July 15, 2023

Saturday Strength

Normally, I would take Saturday off other than a walk with Sandra, but today I decided to mix it up with a bodyweight strength session.

The weather started out extremely rainy, so Sandra and I grabbed an umbrella and got a 2 mile walk in.

Afterwards, I did a 30 minute session of Work for 1 minute and Rest for 1 minute.  One minute may sound like a long rest session, but with the combination of moves, I was getting burned out quickly.  Here's the workout ...

Pushups

Squats

Pullups/Chinups

One-legged Squats (Bulgarian Split Squats)

Situps/Crunches


Give it a try.  All you need is your bodyweight.  It doesn't get more convenient or doable than that 💪💦.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday Run Day

We arose around 7 and made our way to our favorite Bowling Green Park - The Loops at Lover's Lane.  This is a large park with a 1.6 mile...