Wednesday, October 4, 2023

Snickerdoodle Smoothie ... Healthy of Course

Sandra made some zucchini pumpkin muffins for our breakfasts, and somehow my typical chocolate smoothie just didn't seem like a good fit.

I found this recipe on Recipe Runner blog, and it was fantastic.  I modified it a little bit.

1 cup almond milk

1 date

1 tbsp almond butter

1 frozen banana

1/2 cup frozen cauliflower (chopped)

1/4 tsp vanilla

1/4 tsp cinnamon

I didn't feel bad about eating anything in this smoothie, and the flavor definitely resembled a snickerdoodle cookie, which isn't my favorite cookie, but it paired nicely with the muffins that Sandra made.


Today's workout was an interval run - 2 minutes running, 2 minutes walking for 6 rounds.  I would've done 8 round normally, but I was saving time today.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday Run Day

We arose around 7 and made our way to our favorite Bowling Green Park - The Loops at Lover's Lane.  This is a large park with a 1.6 mile...