Friday, December 22, 2023

Happy Birthday to My Sister

 


I'm not in this pic with Tammy, but this is the only pic that was immediately accessible.  I'm grateful for my sister today.  It's her birthday.  She loves God, her family and the outdoors.  

I have fond memories of her and my older brother Joshua playing around our childhood home near Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, Canada.  TT, as we used to call her, and some still do, was a good shot with the gun (still is as far as I know), a good cook, and was always good for a hug when one of us was down.

She is now a good wife to her husband, Brian, a good mom to her kids and definitely a grandma who loves her grandkids (yeah, they pretty much dominate her social media page 😀).

Happy Birthday, Tammy!  We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday Run Day

We arose around 7 and made our way to our favorite Bowling Green Park - The Loops at Lover's Lane.  This is a large park with a 1.6 mile...