Friday, December 22, 2023

The Bowling Green Fitness Court


 

We are grateful for the town in which we live.  It's not too big, but it also has some nice amenities.

Among the perks of living in Bowling Green is the fact that it has many different parks.  One of those parks has an outdoor fitness court.  So, while Sandra did her run, I enjoyed "upper body" day outside at the fitness court.

These courts can be found in many different states.  They are a part of the National Fitness Campaign.  I even found one in the small town of Seymour, IN which is near to where Sandra's parents live.

Today, I did my pull-ups, push-ups, chest flys, rows, etc. outside in the beautiful weather.  The sun was out, and the temperature was around 52F, so it was a pleasant experience.

Afterwards, Sandra and I reconnected and walked the 1.6 mile loop around the park a couple of times.  She had already been around twice, so she was a bit tired out 😉.

It's ok.  I'll reward her with a coffee ☕☕from Dunkin' later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday Run Day

We arose around 7 and made our way to our favorite Bowling Green Park - The Loops at Lover's Lane.  This is a large park with a 1.6 mile...