Tuesday, March 12, 2024

Another Workout Mat

The last mat that I purchased from YoGorillaMats was a softer stretching mat. I liked it so much that I decided to go for their heavier duty exercise mat.

I'm glad that I did! This mat is thick, durable, and comfortable. It looks to me like it could withstand any workout from HIIT to strength training.



It's a 6' by 4' mat, so it's plenty big enough to stay on the mat while doing even the toughest workouts.

There are many places in life where we cut corners in an effort to save money; however, health and fitness aren't typically included in those areas. We view fitness and wellness products as tools to help keep us out of the doctor's office.

I don't need a pair of costly, name brand workout pants for most of what I do, but my bones and joints definitely appreciate a quality fitness mat!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday Run Day

We arose around 7 and made our way to our favorite Bowling Green Park - The Loops at Lover's Lane.  This is a large park with a 1.6 mile...