Monday, September 23, 2024

A New Addition to the Family

OK, so this may sound weird, but I'm very excited about a new set of coated dumbbells. They don't damage flooring. They're easier on the hands. I found these on sale through Amazon. Normally, these would be about $1.50/pound, but I got them for less than a dollar per pound. That's very good for this style. 


Now, I have the next step up from the 25 pounders. Bet you can't guess what the workout this morning was ... Strength training!

"For the king trusteth in the LORD, and through the mercy of the most High he shall not be moved."

Psalm 21:7

I love this verse. God's mercy is what keeps me day by day. We had a guest speaker in the service yesterday. He shared a testimony about witnessing to a relative. I've been needing to do the same thing, so today, the Lord helped me to do that. I'm grateful for people who encourage me to do right. Such is just one more example of God's sustaining mercy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Discovering a Nearby Waterfall

You can't live in an area and never visit the local landscape, so today we decided to check out the local waterfall.  It was a great one...