Thursday, December 8, 2022

Building up Endurance

 


My run this evening.  

For those who run regularly, this is a bit comical; but I love running even though I'm not good at it.

I did an interval run of 2 min walking and 2 min running ... mostly.  Sometimes I skipped the walk and kept running for two run periods.  

Next time, I'm going to set my timer for progressively longer periods of walking while keeping the same recovery time.  Example:  walk 2 min, run 2 min, walk 2 min, run 2.5 min etc.  

You get the idea.  I'll post those results after I try it out.

It was a lovely evening for a run.  I spent a good part of the day driving due to work commitments, so getting out this evening was awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday Run Day

We arose around 7 and made our way to our favorite Bowling Green Park - The Loops at Lover's Lane.  This is a large park with a 1.6 mile...