Thursday, December 8, 2022

Tools to Build a Strong Grip

 I have tried many hand and forearm strengthening tools, but I don't like any of them as much as I like therapy putty.

In Sandra's efforts to rehabilitate her broken wrist, we purchased her four levels of therapy putty: extra soft, soft, medium, and firm.

I decided to try the hardest one, and I must say, it feels the best on the hands.  It doesn't tear up the palm of your hand like some hand-strengthening tools do.

It contours to the hand while using and enables you to work more of the fingers in a full range of motion.

It's a little pricey but well worth the money.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday Run Day

We arose around 7 and made our way to our favorite Bowling Green Park - The Loops at Lover's Lane.  This is a large park with a 1.6 mile...