Monday, June 10, 2024

Steady State Run and Protein with Produce

 5 minute warm-up, 25 minute run, 5 minute cool-down 




I followed this up with 20 pushups, 20 squats, and 8 pull ups, 20 pushups, 15 lunges per leg, and 8 more pull ups.

I needed to start the day with some cardio and strength because it was a long day of driving.


Sandra and I visited Burger and Bowl and the food was amazing.  My bowl had riced cauliflower, roasted chickpeas, summer squash, broccoli, roasted Brussels sprouts, mushrooms, and a tangy sauce. I added a 4 ounce beef patty. 

We enjoyed a 5.5 mile walk that day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

First of More Cool Mornings to Come

"The eyes of all wait upon Thee; and Thou givest them their meat in due season."  Psalm 145:15 We are completely dependent upon th...