Tuesday, September 3, 2024

A New Favorite

 I had to take a business trip to Florence, KY (near Cincinnati) recently.  The plan was to have lunch at Tropical Smoothie Cafe, but as I was walking toward the restaurant, I noticed Bibibop Asian Grill.  Hmm??  What's that about?  I decided to check it out.

Basically, it's like a Chipotle, only with Asian food.  They have fresh ingredients, and you can get healthier options like broccoli, kimchi, and sweet potato noodles.  I went for the purple rice, broccoli, kimchi, Korean BBQ, purple cabbage, and black beans.  It was very good.  I found a new favorite while travelling 😉



Too much sodium intake is always a challenge when eating away from home.  I'm sure this place isn't low sodium, but it's better than McDonald's!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

First of More Cool Mornings to Come

"The eyes of all wait upon Thee; and Thou givest them their meat in due season."  Psalm 145:15 We are completely dependent upon th...